Thursday, February 7, 2013

Layer 11: Infornography






Outfit Rundown:
Top - H&M
Mesh top - Hot Topic
Leggings - Actual Pain
Boots - Ebay

I love these leggings. Actually, I love all leggings. They are so comfortable. They are far superior to pants in comfort without looking sloppy like sweat pants. Its probably about time I invest in a few new pairs of them so I'm not just wearing the same 3 pairs to classes every day. Oh, I also hit 1,000 fans on Lookbook the other day! This is pretty exciting for me. I'm moving up into the big numbers! ;P

5 comments:

  1. Your leggings are AMAZING! I'm legging collector myself. And congrats to your lookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!
    You're such a beauty! ~ <3
    And I LOVE your hair ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  3. officialy in love with these boots and leggins. you have such skinny legs i'm jelly ._.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with your style & that haaairrrr.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love the hair.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete