Friday, January 11, 2013

Through the Gash + Newcon Fashion Show



Just before New Years there was a small first year anime convention in Portland called Newcon, which replaced the old New Years con Mewcon. Several of the local Portland lolitas organized a lolita fashion show for the convention and I joined the people from our local community who volunteered to model. They needed gothic lolita models so it was a perfect excuse for me to wear my new Putumayo jsk.

I went to the show with Ariel and Brittni (pictured above). The show ended up being quite fun and better put together than the fashion show I had been in at a much larger con! Below is a picture of me in the show taken by Tom Good and *here* is a link to all the rest of his amazing photos from the fashion show if you are interested!

1 comment:

  1. aww you look so beautiful,really nice combination.Your friends look cute too ^^

    ReplyDelete