Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Star Sailor








Outfit Rundown:
Top - Dolly+Delly
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Demonia
Horns - Kreepsville666
Wig - Kikyow

Ariel and I finally received our Taobao order a little while ago so I have been super excited to wear some of my new clothing and accessories. Especially my new wigs. I got the one pictured above and a gorgeous long black wig. Do you guys like wearing wigs? I feel sort of odd wearing them to places like school and work but I think they are so nice for lazy days when I don't want to do my hair.
I also have a small obsession with sailor themed clothing and couldn't pass up that top when I saw it, especially since the bunny rabbit is just so friggin adorable. Its a lot more cutesy than my normal style but I am determined to make it work in my wardrobe.

5 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning, how do you get such great shots? The lighting is magical in them.
    I love the outfit, especially the shirt, too. Before I read that it was a wig I was going to comment how beautiful your hair looks! I guess it's a good wig!

    I like wigs to an extinct, depending on their style! I think they can feel odd to wear but at times their really nice to dress up (like on lazy days) or have some difference without really dying your hair. I definitely want that wig you're wearing, though! Haha. (:

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same here. never thought it would be a wig! well you're absolutely gorgeous ! and that top is rad... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the top and shoes. absolutely perfect outfit <3
    xxx myuxzmakesnoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with these horns! Such an awesome addition to an outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete