Friday, January 25, 2013

Drop Dead







Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Drop Dead
Longsleeve shirt - Hot Topic

This day was the first and probably only time we are going to get any snow this winter in Portland so Ariel and I had to go out and take some photos in it!
The dress I am wearing was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I have always wanted a long dress like that but hadn't gotten around to buying one myself! I am actually wearing it backwards! The print is supposed to be on the back but I thought it looked better on the front and the neckline is identical on the front and back, so I figured why not wear it this way.

5 comments:

  1. You have such a interesting style and I like it! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what was the sizing like this? I really want to buy one but I'm afraid it won't be long enough! What size did you get?

    ReplyDelete