Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Standing in the ashes at the end of the world






Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Gift from a friend
Boots - Dr.Martens
Bullet Necklace - Cyberdog
Ankh Necklace - Urban Outfitters

This is an older outfit from when I was on the way back home from Las Vegas and Electric Daisy Carnival. We took these photos in one of the small little towns we stopped in (to get delicious Pizza Hut!) along the 17 hour drive.

Sorry I have been sort of absent lately! My hours have picked up a lot at work and I have been spending a lot of time at rivers and lakes (summer in Oregon isn't something that lasts too long, so when it gets here you better enjoy every second of it). In addition to that one of the anime conventions I attend every year is coming up very soon, so I have been running around trying to finish my cosplay! But I'm going to try to start updating this more regularly again.

3 comments:

  1. me likey. you so hot/cute/etc/ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you here from lookbook; I'm pretty obsessed with you and your blog so now I'm following! ^_^

    thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete