Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Like a human voice in a quiet morgue







Outfit Rundown:
Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Plastic Viscera
Boots - Dr. Martens

Spike Bracelet - Forever 21 Oh man! Its been a while since I have updated here. I have been quite busy these past few weeks with finals in school, work and a trip to Las Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival! Things have slowed down a bit now though and I will be updating here again regularly.

I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping lately (clearance Urban Outfitters, thrifting and ebay) and I have gotten some really great deals! The shirt I am wearing in this look is one of those deals. $9.99 on clearance at Urban Outfitters! Forever 21 also has some incredibly cheap plastic spike jewelry right now (here). The second I saw it I had to get it in both colors! I am very pleased that stuff like this is trendy so I can stock up on so much cheap stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe Stock up on cheap stuff! ^^
    This is so cute I like this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I adore your outfits!

    Check out http://under-thebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award-3.html for your blog award :D

    ReplyDelete