Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We Are Nowhere and It's Now








Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Urban Outfitters
Button Up - Romwe
Shoes - An*Tai*Na
Cross Bracelet - Gift from Victoria

My mom got me tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil's show OVO with her and her boyfriend last week and this is what I wore to see it! It was my third time to Cirque in the past few years, and while it wasn't my favorite show it was still very good. However, I nearly missed the show! My mom had gotten me directions to its new location from the official website and part of the directions said take exit 306. It forgot to specify if you were supposed to take 306 A or 306 B! I, of course, took the wrong exit and had to drive around in circles for a while until I finally found the venue. By the time I got in and seated the show was just starting! This is exactly why I really need a GPS XD
Anyway, on to the outfit! I recently received this button up from Romwe and I absolutely adore it. It goes with EVERYTHING, which is great because I have virtually no coats/jackets/long sleeve clothes. I have been wearing it almost every day since it is still cold and rainy in Oregon so expect to see a lot more of it in upcoming looks!

4 comments: