Thursday, May 31, 2012

Staring at the Sea






Outfit Rundown:
Hoodie - nvrmnd
Shorts - Forever 21
Boots - Ebay

This is June beach wear on the Oregon coast! XD This outfit is from the second day of my beach trip with my boyfriend, Ariel, and her boyfriend. Boots really are about the only good option for the coast here right now. They are warm AND keep out all the sand. Its so cold right now even with a sweatshirt and two shirts under it I was still freezing though! Maybe by mid-July it will heat up enough here so I can share an actual beachy beach look with you guys :P


Here is a bonus picture of me, my boyfriend Matt, Ariel and her boyfriend Chris. As I said before you can tell its quite cold at the beach still but the trip was loads of fun anyway. We wandered around the beach at night and sat around random peoples fires (and subsequently watched a very intoxicated person jump off of a life guard tower), got tons of horrible for you deep fried food, got taffy, rode the Tilt-A-Whirl, and watched Pokemon in our hotel room at 3am! Overall, a very good stay in my book!

4 comments:

  1. i like your blog and your style is so amazing!
    you've got beautiful hair!
    xx

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the pictures we took of you over the beach weekend! I think they were all pretty good. XD Hopefully we can get more beachy pictures soon, we can always go to Sauvies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They turned out way better than I thought they would when we were standing there taking them XD

      And yessss! I wish it would get nice enough to take some shots wading in the water a little bit or something >___< Hurry up summer!

      Delete