Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boy Scout




Outfit Rundown:
Top - Romwe
Shorts - Forever 21
Boots - Dr.Martens

This top from Romwe is so adorable! I have a strange love for tops/dresses with sailor type collars and for school uniforms, so I was ecstatic when I got this. My weird fondness for sailor and school girl outfits probably comes from being majorly obsessed with anime since childhood (the obsession isn't as bad now, I promise XD).


I always wanted to be Sailor Moon, or be like my favorite characters from other animes I excitedly watched over and over. More frequently than not those characters wore sailor school uniforms (as pictured above). Bodyline has a bunch of really cheap ones, as do other places online, that are always oh so overly tempting to me. I've already got a sailor dress, a school girl baggy sweater with undershirt and now this top but I still can't help but feel like I need more. Its amazing how influencing nostalgia can be on fashion sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. I love school girl outfits,also love sailor moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the destroyed tights, really grungy and chic :)
    great blog!
    <3
    http://misssarahleediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete