Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Skulls and Flowers












Outfit Rundown
Top - H&M
Leggings - Romwe
Boots - Demonia - Purchased at Metro
Skull Bracelet - Target


My outfit from the other day. I bought that shirt a while ago but haven't been able to find anything I really really like wearing with it until this attempt. I swear those leggings go with EVERYTHING. They were such a good purchase!

Also, that shirt is totally awesome and has the coolest fabric. I also adore the cut out part from the back. It was one of those purchases that isn't the most flattering (it hangs kinda weird if you look at it from the side) but I liked it so much I had to buy it anyway. Do you guys ever make purchases like that? Where the item is so cool you have to have it anyway even if it doesn't look the best on you?

3 comments: