Monday, April 30, 2012

Rocket Dive






Outfit Rundown:
Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Demonia
Bracelet & Necklace - Kreepsville 666

I am so excited I finally got to wear my new boots in some photos! They are the ones I recently found at Buffalo Exchange (a thrift store chain). Normally I never would have bought boots in white but having them be second hand price made me take a chance, and boy am I glad I did. Having them is sort of inspiring me to try to work more color and variety into my wardrobe.
Cyber goth and club/fetish wear has also had a big influence on me lately (I've always liked it, just never tried to actually wear it), and I want to start attempting to work it into some of my everyday outfits while still being fairly casual (well, casual by MY definition :P).

8 comments:

  1. This is actually the best outfit I have ever seen. holy cow. I LOVE your demonia boots, and I love colored gothy outfits.. this is literally like what I want to look like everyday. holy cow. ALSO I cant believe you got those boots are Buffalo Exchange!?!?!?! woaaaah dang. good find!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thank you so much! I was SO happy when I saw those boots I about pissed myself hahaha. I've found a ton of stuff on all my recent visits there. A pair of creepers, these boots, and last time a red lip service corset!

      And thank you so much XD Mixing in color is sort of hard for me. I have so much solid or blackxwhite colored stuff. I definitely want to start trying to add color in more though!

      Delete
  2. I Love your style and hair! You look adorable! ^^

    http://www.katinosky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete