Friday, April 6, 2012

Rip Out the Wings of A Butterfly







I wore this out with Ariel and Ashlee the other day. Lately I have been trying to go through my wardrobe and wear things I don't wear often or haven't worn in a long time and this shirt would be one of those things! Its a lovely shirt and I really should wear it more often, but I have a hard time finding things to wear with it. I think this outfit worked out okay, but is a bit boring. Next time I wear that shirt I need to find someway to make the outfit more interesting.

Outfit Rundown: Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - T.U.K. - Second Hand
Necklace - Kreepsville 666


2 comments:

  1. I like the top! It also goes well with the green color of the leaves. But not like you're wearing orange and green so you avoid being a pumpkin :P

    ReplyDelete