Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Point Of It All











Outfit Rundown: Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Ebay

This is a casual outfit I wore to school recently. I have been wearing that H&M skirt all the time. I am -so- glad I bought it. I saw the same style skirt in black when I was at H&M the other day, I am very tempted to go back and buy it so I can sew some patches on it and alter it slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------



On a side note, my title is from this song by Amanda Palmer. The CD this song is off of, "Who Killed Amanda Palmer", is in my top 5 all time favorite CDs. I have been listening to this and "Astronaut" on loop all night tonight. I think I am kind of just rambling now. I need to go to bed and turn my brain off for a while.

2 comments:

  1. woow amazing outfit!!!i love ur boots and shirt.perfect background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you so much! That little tunnel is so cool XD I want to take pics there again.

      Delete