Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oblivion







Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Second Hand
Shoes - An*Tai*Na
Accessories - Ebay

I had a chance to wear my new velvet dress I found at the thrift store the other day! I absolutely love it. It is very similar to the really cute ones on Romwe I have been lusting after!
The area Ariel and I went to for photos this day was actually right next door to a Fantasy Video. I have driven right past it numerous times and never really noticed it. She has such a good eye for interesting places to take photos.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the dress and those shoes!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot shout out! <3
    We have to go back there soon, Also, Still love the way you edited your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That place was pretty rad.

      And thanks XD I didn't do anything too fancy haha.

      Delete
  3. ooh I love the styling so much! and the shoes are totally rad!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore those shoes too :D Platforms are so awesome.

      Delete
  4. You are extremely beautiful! *___________*
    I love your look! <3

    ReplyDelete