Monday, April 9, 2012

A Story at Three









Outfit Rundown: Shirt - Actual Pain
Leggings - Romwe
Shoes - Doc Martens
Bag - Handmade

My outfit from a few days ago. I love Actual Pains baggy tank tops! They're so comfy and easy to coordinate. I have this one, their "Pentangled" tank and the "Sympathy for the Devil" tank and I love them all!

I also was wearing my white Docs for once. I've had them for years but hardly ever wear them because they don't have a zipper so it takes forever to put them on and off and I am too lazy for that. Its such a shame though because they are so cute.

8 comments:

  1. so cute/hot. the shoes look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. X3 Thanks. I am reading the description of it on your blog now!

      Delete
  3. You should wear them more they are awesome! I never tie my docs propperly, just loosely and then i put the laces through the last hole twice. It's faster to jump in and out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm maybe I'll have to try that out X3 I really do love them, I never broke them in enough to be very comfortable either. I should probably just suck it up and wear them XD

      Delete
  4. perfect outfit,i love ur t-shirt and bag,it is so fluffy ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you so much! I love wearing baggy tops!

      Delete