Thursday, March 8, 2012

All will turn to grey


My outfit from yesterday! It was very nice out again here in Portland, so I had to go take pictures. I didn't make it out til around sundown though.
Usually I really dislike how pictures I take with my tripod turn out but these actually ended up decent for once. I always feel really awkward camwhoreing alone in front of my tripod if anyone walks by, so I always try to find hidden places where I am very unlikely to run into someone when I take photos myself XD Does anyone else have that problem?



The tank top I have on is a freebie from a Japanese fashion magazine (I got it so long ago I can't remember which one, maybe Egg?). The shirt looks like some sort of liquor shirt but it actually just has a bunch of Engrish on it haha. I like the bottom that says "Artful Fellow Dedicated to Believes".



I wore my new creepers I mentioned in my last post. I love creepers. I am so glad I finally have a pair that is wearable again!



Outfit Rundown
Shirt - Freebie from a Japanese fashion magazine
Misfits Sweatshirt - Ebay
Flannel - Target
Skirt - American Apparel
Legwarmers - Fred Meyers
Creepers - Buffalo Exchange

6 comments:

  1. there are wolves in hidden places...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are wolves on incredibly short suburban nature trails!?

      Delete
    2. yes...they wear sheep's clothing.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am the owner of a Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

    I'd like to exchange links with you. I added your blog to my Favorites!

    Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

    P.s.

    There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanntt that top-i love bad translation t-shirts SO MUCH!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man badly translated anything is funny to me XD I have a couple boxes from Japanese products lying around just because the translations are so funny! I wouldn't mind another shirt with funny translations on it XD Do you have any? I see them in fashion mags and street snap sites occasionally and they always make me laugh.

      Delete