Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New dress from my friends at Sugarlips and some recent purchases!



I just received this lovely dress from Sugarlips! It is incredibly comfortable and nice and simple, making it incredibly versatile! I am exited to layer it this winter and looking forward to wearing it on its own in summer!
You can get this dress Here!



I also recently received these leggings from Romwe in red but decided I needed to purchase them in black too!



This rosary had been sitting in my ebay watch list for at least 2 months! I finally decided to get it and I am super glad I did.



I saw this at Forever 21 the other day and knew it would go GREAT with my dress from Sugarlips!



Like my rosary I also purchased this necklace from Ebay recently. It is the Eye of Horus!

No comments:

Post a Comment