Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Don't Look Back During the Parade



Yesterday I wore my new dress from Sugarlips !
I love this dress because it is incredibly versatile. I chose to go for a darker doll inspired look this time, but I already have ideas for totally other ways to wear it. I am planning on wearing it with a bunch of layers in a punk inspired way soon!



I think I have worn this necklace everyday since I got it recently! I don't know why I waited so long to order a rosary necklace, I have wanted one forever!





I really do love the simplicity of this dress. I have been needing a black or grey solid colored dress that is comfortable and super easy to coordinate for a while now!



Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Sugarlips
Black Top - Forever 21
Shoes - An*Tai*Na
Sweater - Target


13 comments:

  1. awww you're so cute.

    i like reading your blog to see the other photos that don't make it to lookbook <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :] Thats what the blog is here for!

      And thank you <3

      Delete
  2. looking foreward to other outfits with that dress <3. i have a similar one but I'm a bit clueless what to do with it...:/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layerssss! That is my next plan for it :]

      Delete
  3. OH HOLY HELL YOUR HAIR. (sorry, i had to yell, but the colors are just too good.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! LOVE your shoes! Amazing hair too!!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the look! and your hair is amazing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that hair color! Nice outfit too!

    Ayumi

    The Ayumi Aspect

    ReplyDelete