Monday, February 13, 2012

Dark Light



I went back to the new park I am going to and walked around all the trails and took some new pictures the other day! The park is so pretty and so much larger than I realize. I will probably be taking most of my photos there from now on.



I really love this shirt from H&M. When I first saw it I thought it just had flowers on it and liked it enough, then upon closer inspection I realized there were skulls too! I kind of have a thing for skulls so that made the shirt 10x cooler in my eyes. XD





I wear this necklace all the time, I got it from a friend for Christmas last year. It has a ram on it because I am an Aries!



I love these shoes, however I don't wear them that often because you have to tie them and I am lazy! I love the little studs around them though.

Outfit Rundown:
Shirt - H&M
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Forever 21






2 comments: