Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ashtray Heart



An outfit I wore around town yesterday to do errands (how exciting, right? :P) and to take photos with the lovely Ariel (see her blog here: Click Here )!





I originally bought this dress for a Halloween rave in Phoenix, Arizona that I went to this year! I love it for going out and I love that it works for everyday wear too!





All of my accessories for this outfit are Kreepsville! I love their jewelry and accessories so much! I have a pretty big collection of their stuff!



I loooove my eyeball hair ties! I want to get them in more colors!



My favorite pair of boots! I absolutely adore Demonia! I already have the next pair of boots I want from them picked out.



Outfit Rundown:
Dress - Estam Flannel - FOX Boots - Demonia All Accessories - Kreepsville 666



5 comments: